Thank you fxm for 10K high quality posts !

General discussion for topics related to the FreeBASIC project or its community.
D.J.Peters

Thank you fxm for 10K high quality posts !

Post by D.J.Peters »

memberlist.php?mode=&sk=d&sd=d#memberlist

The FreeBASIC help file or wiki would not be same without your hard work so it's time for me to say:

"THANK YOU"

Joshy
paul doe

Re: Thank you fxm for 10K high quality posts !

Post by paul doe »

Wow, that's quite the achievement. Not counting the hours spent on the Wiki itself! Happy 10000 posts!

*uncorks champagne*
St_W

Post by St_W »

I can just add another big THANK YOU for all your contributions to FreeBasic and this community!

Wish all the best for the next 10k posts ;-)

(btw: I'm missing some reaction / thumbsup / like feature for posts in this forum, e.g. something like this or this)
grindstone

Post by grindstone »

A big THANK YOU also by me, I raise my hat to you. 10000 posts! That's real idealism!

Keep it up and stay healthy!
dafhi

Post by dafhi »

arguably one of the greatest architects of freebasic and the community
Lost Zergling

Post by Lost Zergling »

When I use the documentation, I don't realize what I owe to fxm. But I would also like more generally to thank all those who, by their remarks, even sometimes very critical or involuntary, provided me with help for my list tool: fxm (neutral, didactic, available and relevant most of the time), Paul Doe, dodicat, StringEpsilon, sancho3, MrSwiss, badidea, denise_amiga, marcov, speedfixer,.. For my little interpretation of arrays extensions (wip), I was able to find ideas, suggestions or answers from fxm, dodicat, Tourist Trap,.., and a challenge (which I finally had to bow to) from JuerguenKulwein. St_w and CoderJeff also helped me. St_w by sharing a code that allowed me to better understand the originality of my own approach (strengths and weaknesses) compared to a more conventional approach, and CoderJeff by his openness to philosophy, which has reinforced my resolve to move forward.
Added : I forgot about you, D.J. Peters, the first license had been modeled on that of TinyDialog, but replacing "Puc-Rio special thanks" by "LoveZerglingsWare"! ;-) The genesis of my tool largely draws its source from the desire not to feel indebted.
Provoni

Post by Provoni »

Thanks fxm, my deepest respect.
fxm

Post by fxm »

Thank you very much for your thanks.
I hope to be able to contribute many more years to the development of FreeBASIC and to the support of the users on the forum.
As long as I am in very good physical and intellectual health, I want to make the most of it, which also allows to preserve it as well as possible.
paul doe

Post by paul doe »

fxm wrote:Thank you very much for your thanks.
No, thank you for thanking our thanks. We also hope that you continue being one of the pillars of FreeBasic's support team for many years to come =D
v1ctor
Site Admin

Post by v1ctor »

fxm wrote:Thank you very much for your thanks.
I hope to be able to contribute many more years to the development of FreeBASIC and to the support of the users on the forum.
As long as I am in very good physical and intellectual health, I want to make the most of it, which also allows to preserve it as well as possible
Thank you, fxm, for keep on contributing, for that long, to the project!
Dr_D

Post by Dr_D »

Very much agreed. Thank you very much for all the hard work! I've had countless hours of fun with FreeBASIC. Bonus points for being a necromancer as well. :p
owen

Post by owen »

exemplary is the best word i can think of in regards to all of u guys may your works and efforts be remembered
jj2007

Post by jj2007 »

Compliments and thank you, fxm!

... and "keep up the good work" to your close followers Joshy and counting_pine ;-)
coderJeff
Site Admin

Post by coderJeff »

Thank-you fxm. Your commitment to expert help and assistance for all is remarkable!