invitation to a IRC channel

General discussion for topics related to the FreeBASIC project or its community.
ron77

invitation to a IRC channel

Post by ron77 »

hello...

i have a private IRC channel - #broken_dreams

it's a private IRC channel that is it's a public one but pretty much empty... i would like to invite members or guests that would like to receive or to give help in FB programming or at least try to in that channel -

i'm not trying to split the FB community or to steal members from the official main IRC channel and Discord Server... what i would like to do is try to give help and receive help in programming in FB... this is a small private channel that is there for anyone who wishes...

a channel that puts aside all the inter-politics of the FB community fractions

update: 11/06/2021

hello:
I have a site as you may or may not know dedicated to chatbots. the site has a community forum and an IRC channel on Libera chat - ##chatbots_collection

whoever is interested is invited.

ron77
Last edited by ron77 on Jun 11, 2021 13:26, edited 2 times in total.
deltarho[1859]

Re: invitation to my private IRC channel #broken_dreams

Post by deltarho[1859] »

@ron77

OK. 115 views but no responses. Not surprising as you have not told us how to get there - or am I missing something?

Of course, this would not be needed if the FB moderators were less tolerant of bad behaviour. I am not suggesting they wear the garbs of the grim reaper and ride in at the slightest of indiscretions, but they should tolerate less.
badidea

Post by badidea »

deltarho[1859] wrote:OK. 115 views but no responses. Not surprising as you have not told us how to get there - or am I missing something?
Via the freenode servers and your favorite IRC-client.
I just checked. It looks quite. I must say that "broken dreams" sounds a bit depressive.
deltarho[1859]

Post by deltarho[1859] »

badidea wrote:your favorite IRC-client.
Thanks, badidea.

I don't have one nor do I intend using one.