windows Multi-language Editor ( English;French;Spanish)

User projects written in or related to FreeBASIC.
frisian

Re: windows Multi-language Editor ( English;French;Spanish)

Post by frisian »

Marpon

I had a look at your SCED_FB program and have some remarks/questions, looks promising, but for the moment I stick to FBedit.

While trying somethings out I run into a problem that I don't have with Fbedit.
When I tried to format the source code it gave me a very strange error message which some what puzzling to me it started with “"Problem with comment blocks, the Beggin and End values are not”
it took me some time to figure out what was wrong in the source code. It was a line that started with '/ and what the error message was saying the it mist the start of a comment block /'.
Fbedit handles this as normal commented line. A line starting with ' is a commented line, except if it's follow by a slash (/) then it means end of comment block.
A commented block starts with /' and end with '/ at start of the line.

Lines in a comment block appear in there normal syntax color they should be in the commented line color (greenish).

If possible it would be nice if the error message contains a line number of the line that caused the error.

Below are a few lines of English.lng that have some misspelled word or French words in them.

lang(5); "Complementary Arguments" = “compiler options”

lang(13); " Formating source code file : "
lang(17); "Warning : source code formating !"
lang(18); " Formating the source code file "
lang(19); "Stopping formating source code file"
formating = formatting

lang(94); "No more occurence, search from the top ?"
lang(96); "No more occurence, search from the bottom ?"
lang(97); "No more occurence !"
occurence = occurrence

lang(108); "Help FreeBasic n1"
lang(109); "HelpFreeBasic n2" make it look like lang(108) insert a space between Help and FreeBasic

lang(111); "Débugging Tool" = "Debugging Tool"

lang(185); "Prefered Options" = "Preferred Options"

lang(190); "Edge Colomn"
lang(221); "Edge Colonm" = "Edge Column"
Perhaps “Right Margin” would be a better choice.

lang(254); "Fichiers BATCH (*.BAT)|*.BAT|"
Fichiers - Google translate it with “files”. Not sure what to make of it.

lang(279); "Problem with comment blocks, the Beggin and End values are not the same "
lang(281); " - Beggin with : /' no comment ( ' ) before in the line and at least a space after"
lang(282); " - End with : '/ same as Beggin "
lang(283); " Idealy for better view of comment block it is preferable to put Beggin/End at the begining of line ! "
Beggin = Begin
Idealy = Ideally

lang(307); "Recents Files" = "Resents Files"

lang(353); "Selection to &Mixted" = "Selection to &Mixed"

lang(429); "Block Opérations" = "Block Operations"

lang(431); "End of Ligne Conversions" = "End of Line Conversions"

lang(529); "Message {use ¤ pour tab}" = "Message {use ¤ for tab}"

lang(546); "Behavior" = "Behaviour"

also there are some lines with “color” and “dialog”, these word are not proper English but I have no problems with that. (Not sure but I think they are spelled the American way).English is not my native language.

Lang(142); "Edition Line"
lang(196); "Highlight Edition Line"
lang(302); "Edition component : Scintilla"
It seems to me that “Edition” needs to be “Edited or Edit”.

I have a question about keyword, is it possible for the user of CSED_FB to add a list of new keywords and give them a distinctive color. Fbedit had keywords grouped and had some empty groups that the user could fill with keywords of his own choice and assign a color to that group.

Is it possible to have, besides upper/lower and original case, a mixed case for keywords like “For Next ByVal Sin Cos”.
marpon

Post by marpon »

Hy,

I've posted new version for CSED_FB (v:1.6.0)

Correcting some bugs

And adding more features for :
syntax highlighting , can accept 5 new keywords lists , imbricated blockcomments ...
find in files from context menu , insert code from context menu ...
more parameters profiles for compiling , with your own names
execute compiled file with arguments

under that link.
http://www.freebasic-portal.de/download ... c-259.html

Must replace all existing configuration just by copying in same folder as previous version.

Hope, some will be interested
Kwabbernoot

Post by Kwabbernoot »

Hello Marpon,

I've sent a Dutch translation, file “Nederlands.lng” to you.

Still some errors in English translation
(35) “Tabulatetext” must be: “Tabulate text”.
(52) “Bellow” must be: “Below”.
(109) “HelpFreeBasic” must be: “Help FreeBasic”.
(157) “&Appy” must be: “&Apply”.
(165) “Others file” must be: “Other files”.
(178) “not executable file” must be: “no executable file” or: “not an executable”.
(296) and (330) change “informations” to “information”.

Color processing
– The color processing is still strange. It looked like that some color values were overwritten by some other process. But I am not sure, I couldn't reproduce the situation.
– The editor placed back some background values to its original values. Operators, Identifiers, Preprocessor, User1-5 Keywords, Indent Guides, Spaces always return after a while to a white background. Only in the definitions, not actually on the screen (I had “always use the default background color” switched on).

– What are User1-5 keywords doing?
– The editor sees the word “STRING” as a Win Api element (it has the color of a Win Api element), it should have the color of a FreeBasic element.

– Changing the background color for Fold Margin has no effect !
– Comment blocks with /”and '/ ( I never use them, but it is in your templates) are always showing a gray foreground color. Should be the color as defined in Comment.

Double separator lines
In the context menu and in the execute menu you have a lot of double separator lines. I know it's a personal feeling, taste, but I don't like it. One separator will do. I prefer a single separator line.
marpon

Post by marpon »

@ Kwabbernoot

First thanks for the NL translation , and the English corrections ...
The translation is always a long process and i am still putting evolutions and features so it will never finish.

Color Processing :
the concept I used :
initial value for each category named "Auto" on the list color ( it will be that color when you ask for initial...)

after i put an item "Default" first in the list of items, it as is own "Auto" values for Fore/background
they are the defined colors for all not covered by specified item ... and you can change as you want.
But remember the Default item values can be used by the other items with the " Always use ..." options

each other category with same way of doing , but ....

but if you use the option : "Always use the Default value color" the color background for the relevant items will not be the Auto initial value for these items but the Default active defined color .
The idea is to change easily the background for all relevant items only in 1 place.
it is the same for font : type and size .

Remember : The Apply button
applies the modification by item (colors Fore/back ; font size/type/charset bold;italic;under)
if you make modifications on one specific item before selecting other item you must apply that modification,
if not it is simply not taken into account.

Now specific point : comment blocks /' '/ on purpose i decided not having the comment colors scheme nor the font scheme , i fixed by program this item because, i want to highlight these blocks ( not possible to change )

Changing the background color for Fold Margin works fine for me (in the very last version : 1.6)

User1-5 keywords for your own keywords ASM , RC , H , ... what you want , just put a list of keywords in lower case separated by space, tab or crlf in the 5 files for that

String : true it is also on the API keyword list , remove that word from that list and it will work !
is you encounter other mismatch keyword remove or put it on the list you want.
The API keywords are the first to be checked, if it is on both place > it will be highlighted as API

double separators : I prefer that to see better, some options !

hope, it will be ok for you.
frisian

Post by frisian »

@marpon

Here something i came across trying your new version

A silly little piece of basic to show some of the thing that format source code does not handle correctly.

Code: Select all

' #1 ulong and ulongint not recognized as FB keywords (no highlight color)
'    format souce code does not handle ulong, single and double correctly
'    dim shared as ulong, single or double give error
'    splitting ulong, single or double go wrong the first variable losses it first character

dim as ulong abc6, def6
dim as longint abc7, def7
dim as ulongint abc8, def8
dim as single abc20, def20
dim as double abc21, def21

'dim shared as ulong abcs6, defs6
'dim shared as single abcs20, defs20
'dim shared as double abcs21, defs21

' #2 dim var as not handled correctly by format source code
'    there is a great space between abc99 and as, as is also converted to AS (uppercase)
dim abc99 as integer

' #3 sleep: not recognized as FB keyword. sleep: is treated by compiler as sleep :
'    FB keywords are not allowed as labels.
'goto sleep
print "before sleep:"
sleep:
print "after sleep:"

' #4 a if then statement on one line ending with end if is not correctly handled by format source code
'    when the end if statement is remove it is handled correctly (both are legal FB code)
for x as integer = 1 to 2
print x
if x = 1 then print "x is 1" else print "x is not 1": end if
if x = 2 then print "x is 2" else print "x is not 2"
next x

' #5 case "!" and case "$" have and extra indentation
'    also the spaces between lcase and (char) are not removed
dim as string char = "q"
select case char
case "a" : print ucase   (char)
case "b" : print ucase   (char)
case "c" : print ucase   (char)
case "!" : print ucase   (char)
case "d" : print ucase   (char)
case "$" : print ucase   (char)
case "e" : print ucase   (char)
end select

' #6 the opening square bracket is bold and black
'    the closing square bracket is normal and has the normal color for bracket
print char[0]

' #7 a underscore on it one will cause extra indentations in the next line
'    a underscore at the end of a comment should be simple ignored
print "something"  ' underscore_
print "something"
print "something"  ' underscore _
print "something"

print "done"
sleep
end
After format source code is applied

' #1 ulong and ulongint not recognized as FB keywords (no highlight color)
'    format souce code does not handle ulong, single and double correctly
'    dim shared as ulong, single or double give error
'    splitting ulong, single or double go wrong the first variable losses it first character
dim AS ulong abc6, def6
Dim As LongInt abc7
Dim As LongInt  def7
Dim As  UlongInt bc8
Dim As  UlongInt  def8
dim AS single abc20, def20
dim AS double abc21, def21

'dim shared as ulong abcs6, defs6
'dim shared as single abcs20, defs20
'dim shared as double abcs21, defs21

' #2 dim var as not handled correctly by format source code
'    there is a great space between abc99 and as, as is also converted to AS (uppercase)
dim abc99                AS integer

' #3 sleep: not recognized as FB keyword. sleep: is treated by compiler as sleep :
'    FB keywords are not allowed as labels.
'goto sleep
print "before sleep:"
sleep:
print "after sleep:"                             ' you need to hit a key to see this

' #4 a if then statement on one line ending with end if is not correctly handled by format source code
'    when the end if statement is remove it is handled correctly (both are legal FB code)
for x as integer = 1 to 2
  print x
if x = 1 then print "x is 1" else print "x is not 1": end if
  if x = 2 then print "x is 2" else print "x is not 2"
next x

' #5 case "!" and case "$" have and extra indentation
'    also the spaces between lcase and (char) are not removed
dim AS string char = "q"
select case char
  case "a" : print ucase(char)
  case "b" : print ucase(char)
  case "c" : print ucase(char)
    case "!" : print ucase   (char)
  case "d" : print ucase(char)
    case "$" : print ucase   (char)
  case "e" : print ucase(char)
end select

' #6 the opening square bracket is bold and black
'    the closing square bracket is normal and has the normal color for bracket
print char[0]

' #7 a underscore on it one will cause extra indentations in the next line
'    a underscore at the end of a comment should be simple ignored
print "something"                                ' underscore_
print "something"
print "something"                                ' underscore _
    print "something"

print "done"
sleep
end

#1 ulong and ulongint are not recognized as FB keywords.
Dim shared as ulong, single or double give a error message when trying to use format source code.
The keyword as is change in uppercase.
When splitting dim as UlongInt the first variable name has it first letter removed.

#2 A dim var as get a few extra spaces between the variable name en as also as is converted to uppercase. Does that also with FOR i AS INTEGER = .

#3 Sleep: get highlighted as something other then a FB keyword.
FB keywords aren't allowed as label or variable name. For highlighting word should be tested first to see if they are FB keywords, then the other keyword files, if no match is found then the word can be considered to something else.

#4 If there is a IF THEN statement follow by a END IF at the end of the line the line is not indented as it should. The END IF statement seems to confuse the code formatter.

#5 It seems that certain letters in a select case are not handled correctly by the code formatter. It seems to me that the line is not processed at all.
All the correct lines have the spaces remove between ucase (char).
Nice idea removing the space between keyword and (.

#6 the opening square bracket is bold and black, the closing square bracket is normal and has the normal color for a bracket.

#7 When a underscore is in a comment is on it own at the end of the line the code formatter seems to get confused by it.

Some remarks about some things.

Splitting DIM statement that have more then one variable in to separate lines is something I personally don't like. Especially in cases where I want my listing to be compact in order to beat the 60K limit of this forum.
Can we have a switch that controls this feature.

Can we have a switch that controls the color of text in a comment block “/' , '/” . I consider the text in such block's as comment and I would like to see it having the same color as comments. (fbedit and notepad++ with a user definition file for FreeBasic work in this way) .

Problem with the source code formatter.

I run into a problem with the source code formatter, the text stays grey (as in selected text), the formatter does not return a error message.
When I hit the button for the second time it stops with Error 70 formatting the source code. When I switch to second file that has code that has on previous occasions be formatted with out problems, when trying to format this code the program give the same error. (Error 70 formatting the source code).
I have found out with a little trail and error that the problem is a line that is to long, splitting the line solved the problem. The original line length was 376 characters splitting this line in two lines where the first line contained 250 characters and the second line the rest solved the problem.
(buffer size ???).
Last edited by frisian on Dec 18, 2013 21:35, edited 2 times in total.
Kwabbernoot

Post by Kwabbernoot »

marpon wrote:Color Processing :
the concept I used :
initial value for each category named "Auto" on the list color ( it will be that color when you ask for initial...)
Where does the “Auto” value come from? Is it hard coded in the program? The colors on the screen are correct. So the most important thing is correct. But the color definitions do not reflect the actual situation on the screen. If “always use default background color” is switched on, the program must immediately set all the colors involved to the selected default background color. And if it is switched off it has to set all the colors involved back to the “Auto” value.

marpon wrote:Changing the background color for Fold Margin works fine for me (in the very last version : 1.6)
Not for me. It is using a basic color or some mixture, but not exactly the selected color I've chosen.

marpon wrote:String : true it is also on the API keyword list , remove that word from that list and it will work !
is you encounter other mismatch keyword remove or put it on the list you want.
The API keywords are the first to be checked, if it is on both place > it will be highlighted as API

It's a FreeBasic editor so it should check the FreeBasic words first.

marpon wrote:double separators : I prefer that to see better, some options !
O, but I don't like it.

frisian wrote:Can we have a switch that controls the color of text in a comment block “/' , '/” . I consider the text in such block's as comment and I would like to see it having the same color as comments.
I agree. Either a new definition or using the same color as the comment defintion. The gray color is now hard coded in the editor program.
marpon

Re: windows Multi-language Editor /Added project management

Post by marpon »

New evolution: 1.6.2 same link :
http://www.freebasic-portal.de/download ... c-259.html

including : Project Management via Lynx freeware Tool coming from the PowerBasic Community. see http://www.zippety.net/
the tool is modified/simplified to work with FreeBasic.

It can access to the files of the project , the variables, the defines , the declarations, the functions/subs , the type,
the enums, the select case ... all according your options .

It can import the FbEdit projects files (.fbp), with their main options.
you can also direct compile with Lynx ....

Editor:
I took into consideration the remarks on comment blocks , it is now an option in the editor options panel to have them same color as comments, but still italic hard coded to not add more parameters maintaining some difference with normal comments (which are different ), or not ( gray , different levels)

the bugs on formatting entire file have been corrected... as i have check

another option: to split or not the variables when formatting also in the editor options panel

last point : the freeBasic Keywords are now the first to be checked , so if the keyword is in several lists , the freebasic syntax color will be used.

nota : the editor can also manage C.., H , RC files with their dedicated keywords : the freebasic syntax option in that case is the keyword code dependant option.
Kwabbernoot

Post by Kwabbernoot »

Thanks for the new version.
There are still some errors
– Changing the color of Fold Margin still does not work properly.
– Some subs and functions do not show up with a folding symbol. If you click on the margin before the sub or function the folding and unfolding takes place. So that works correctly, but often there is no folding symbol. For some functions and subs there is, but for other ones there is not.
– There are still some color definitions that after changing jump back to a white background color. The colors on the screen are correct. So still the same problem, the color definitions do not reflect the actual situation on the screen.
marpon

Post by marpon »

@ Kwabbernoot

happy to see your interest and your contribution in translating to NL...

– Changing the color of Fold Margin still does not work properly.
could you please take a screen capture to show what happens ( with your RGB choice), because i do not understand...

The margin color is not plain color , it is a color with black matrix ( as scintilla component is defined)
probably it is what you consider to working ? please show me.
Some subs and functions do not show up with a folding symbol.

the folding is dependent on indentation, if you do not indent the content of subs/functions > no folding
use format file to put the indentation in place for you.
If you click on the margin before the sub or function the folding and unfolding takes place.
explain more, i don't understand
There are still some color definitions that after changing jump back to a white background color. The colors on the screen are correct. So still the same problem, the color definitions do not reflect the actual situation on the screen.
I think you are not understanding the logic.
each item can have its own background setting, it depend on your choice and the color shown in the option panel reflects only that setting.
But if you decide to use the option "Always Use the Default Background Color" , the choice you have done in each item is not affected ( it is still as you have defined), why do you expect it should change ? if it is white, it will still be white until you change yourself.
remind : the options "Always Use ... " are short-cuts to avoid to change each item definition but they not affect the settings for each of them. It only applies on the screen
As it is said "Always Use... it is not said "Always Change...

Hope it is clearer for you
Kwabbernoot

Post by Kwabbernoot »

marpon wrote:
Kwabbernoot wrote:– Changing the color of Fold Margin still does not work properly.
could you please take a screen capture to show what happens ( with your RGB choice), because i do not understand...
I will send you my ini-file then you can try it yourself.

marpon wrote:
Kwabbernoot wrote:Some subs and functions do not show up with a folding symbol.
the folding is dependent on indentation, if you do not indent the content of subs/functions > no folding
Folding has to do with indentation??? The subs and functions where the folding symbol is missing have the same format as the other ones. I have no idea why these symbols do not show up.
You can use the simple line graph example. Function DlgProc, SelectColor and many others do not show up with a folding symbol.
http://www.freebasic.net/forum/viewtopi ... =6&t=17529

marpon wrote:
Kwabbernoot wrote:If you click on the margin before the sub or function the folding and unfolding takes place.
explain more, i don't understand
It means the folding and unfolding actually works, but you don't see a folding symbol. It's gone.

marpon wrote:if it is white, it will still be white until you change yourself.
But that's not true. If I change it to gray, after a while it becomes white again. Try it yourself with my ini-file. Change for instance “User 1 keywords” and also User 2, 3, 4 and 5 the background to gray, click Apply, close the editor and after restarting it, you will see in the color definitions that the background color is white again.
I've tested again, if I do “Apply” for each color separately then it works correctly.

My virus scanner didn't like Relance.exe. Something wrong with it?
frisian

Post by frisian »

Marpon

Thank you for the new version but I have still some issue with setting the colors and I found some new things that aren't quit right.

The editor seems to reset default background color to white, I had changed the color in the ini file. (I could get it right with "color and fonts). Worked good until I changed a color (fold margin) inside CSED_FB. After hitting apply the default background color was set to white (was black). Also custom color did not work, I could make my own color but when closing the color picker the color was not changed (both the fore and back ground color).

Sometimes I can use “color and fonts” without problems. But sometimes the default colors (back and fore ground) change, but I can set them to the colors I want. (Weird)

Some keywords are not recognized as keyword .
I placed in a code block to get a better looking list.

$INCLUDE              $LANG                 __FB_ARGC__           
__FB_ARGV__           __FB_BUILD_DATE__     __FB_CYGWIN__         
__FB_DARWIN__         __FB_FREEBSD__        __FB_NETBSD__         
__FB_OPENBSD__        __FB_OPTION_GOSUB__   __FB_SSE__            
__FB_XBOX__           ABSTRACT              ALPHA                 
ASSERTWARN            CPTR                  CULNG                 
CULNGINT              CUSTOM                CVLONGINT             
CVSHORT               DEFLONGINT            DEFULONGINT           
ENCODING              ERFN                  ERMN                  
FILECOPY              FILEDATETIME          FILEEXISTS            
FILELEN               FORMAT                GETJOYSTICK           
MONTHNAME             NOW                   OFFSETOF              
OVERRIDE              POINTCOORD            PROTECTED             
RGBA                  SCREENCONTROL         SCREENEVENT           
SCREENGLPROC          SCREENLIST            SCREENSYNC            
SECOND                SETDATE               THIS                  
THREADCALL            TIMESERIAL            TIMEVALUE             
TYPEOF                VALLNG                VALUINT               
VALULNG               WEEKDAY               WEEKDAYNAME           
WINPUT                WSTR                  WSTR                  
source code formatting.

If have a program that has a few line that look like
IF … THEN …. ELSE IF … THEN
after applying source code formatting it look like this
IF … THEN …. ELSEIF … THEN
the compiler gives a error since ELSEIF may not be used in this way.
Better leave ELSE IF as it is.
(program was written for a other basic compiler, with some alterations it will compile with FB)

source code formatting remove spaces between AND (…. ) and OR (...) (I haven't looked for other cases). I like that space between between AND and the opening bracket.
I think the rule should be if the keyword has brackets like SIN(), COS() or ABS() then no spaces and when the keyword has no bracket like AND or XOR then one space between the keyword and the opening bracket.

LOOP in a ASM … END ASM block messes up the indentation in the block and beyond. In a ASM … END ASM block LOOP is a assembler instruction (dec ecx and jump to label if ecx <> 0 ). It is not possible to use FreeBasic keywords in a ASM … END ASM block but the are a few Freebasic keywords that also exist in assembler like AND, OR or XOR.
this is the posting with the program that has LOOP in the ASM ... END ASM block
Last edited by frisian on Dec 18, 2013 21:36, edited 2 times in total.
frisian

Post by frisian »

Marpon

Here a few more things I found.

In a ASM … END ASM block the assembler command SUB also messes up indentation.

Colors and fonts
I have the colors and fonts nearly as I want them but I noticed that when start the editor the colors are correct, but when I open “colors and fonts” the default background color is reset to white. When I set back to black and hit apply it will stay correct. This happens every time I open “colors and fonts”

Sometimes when I want to select a color that is not preset set by using the button “custom color” the color picker comes up but on leaving by hitting the “ok” button the color is not set. When I do this by User-Selected then the color is changed correctly.

Wrong highlight color for ]

dim as string character = "123"
dim as byte a
print character[1] ' correct color for [ and ]
print character[a] ' the ] has the wrong color (same color as variable name)
In the line “print character[a]” the closing bracket has the wrong color.

Compile option.
I'm not a fan of the option -v when invoking the compiler (in fact I have never used it). I try to get rid of it but it seems to be hard coded into the editor. Is there a way to remove it?

According to code tips
FB:: ImageInfo( [width] [, [height] [, [bypp] [, [pitch] [, [pixdata] [, [imgsize]]]]]] )

according to FB wiki
ImageInfo( image [, [width] [, [height] [, [bypp] [, [pitch] [, [pixdata] [, [imgsize]]]]]] )
Last edited by frisian on Dec 18, 2013 21:37, edited 1 time in total.
Kwabbernoot

Post by Kwabbernoot »

frisian wrote:the default background color is reset to white. When I set back to black and hit apply it will stay correct.
I already noticed that. It looks like you have to click “Apply” each time you change a color.

frisian wrote:Compile option.
I'm not a fan of the option -v when invoking the compiler (in fact I have never used it). I try to get rid of it but it seems to be hard coded into the editor. Is there a way to remove it?
I think, you can switch off Display Results in Compiler Results in Compiler Options and Paths.
frisian

Post by frisian »

Kwabbernoot wrote:
frisian wrote:Compile option.
I think, you can switch off Display Results in Compiler Results in Compiler Options and Paths.
You can do that but it gives in case of a success no message or indication that the file was compiled with success. In case of error(s) you get a error message. There should be a simple message saying that the EXE file was created.
marpon

Post by marpon »

colors & fonts :
as explained in the csed_fb.chm :
Allows to customize colors and fonts. You must select one of the items of the listbox, select the wanted options, and click the Apply button. Repeat these operations for the other items. If you have a file loaded, you can see the results in real time.
Apply button operates for each item group : colors, fonts, size.... not for all items in one time.
I think, it is the main reason for your frustrations.

it remains at least 1 bug : the color selected is not always shown ... if you apply the change is taken but not evident to understand, I try to solve it for next version.
I did not took to much time for this option, because it was not crucial, and normally you use it only once...

For the fold margin, the color is not plain as explained earlier ( its from the scilexer.dll scintilla control)

Compiler Results
I think -v has to be used if you ask for log , if not you can miss information if something wrong !
you can skip the dialog with the option (not when error) , but to get 1 dialog just to see its ok ???
what difference with the complete log file : only 1 click to do

ASM indentation bugs
It was in my todo list : I already knew the problem with loop and sub
shared keywords with Freebasic acting on indentation
thanks to give me the info

the keyword list
thanks for your list i have to review/clean it periodically

folding
yes the folding is dependent of the indentation you have put ( done in the scilexer.dll )
but you are helped by the auto indentation and the format entire file

tips
thanks for info i have to review/clean it periodically

thanks for the remarks, i hope it is helpful also for you !

Nota: no remarks on the lynx tool for projects ?