FreeBasic IDE-poseidonFB(Update 2024.03.03)

User projects written in or related to FreeBASIC.
aurelVZAB

Re: FreeBasic IDE-poseidonFB(Update 2021.05.30)

Post by aurelVZAB »

Yes it looks good!
UEZ

Post by UEZ »

Kuan Hsu wrote:I think no need to add a sub menu, we can do like this:

The tip will show it's content:
Of course, this is also possible, but with sub menus it would be clearer if you have plenty of versions.
Kuan Hsu

Post by Kuan Hsu »

UEZ wrote:Of course, this is also possible, but with sub menus it would be clearer if you have plenty of versions.
Sorry I’ve no plan to add this feature.
I added an ’Edit' feature(double-click on item) at rev.448, rename the item now is possible
UEZ

Post by UEZ »

Kuan Hsu wrote:
UEZ wrote:Of course, this is also possible, but with sub menus it would be clearer if you have plenty of versions.
I added an ’Edit' feature(double-click on item) at rev.448, rename the item now is possible
Thanks, no problem - nothing important.

Btw, I don't know if this request has been already raised but is it possible to save the folds? If I fold e.g. functions and restart the IDE then all functions are unfold again. You call it "Expand all" / "Contract All".
Kuan Hsu

Post by Kuan Hsu »

UEZ wrote:
Kuan Hsu wrote:
Thanks, no problem - nothing important.

Btw, I don't know if this request has been already raised but is it possible to save the folds? If I fold e.g. functions and restart the IDE then all functions are unfold again. You call it "Expand all" / "Contract All".
Already done at rev.377, but not working for now becasue the bug, I'll fix it.

Fixed at rev.449
Kuan Hsu

Re: FreeBasic IDE-poseidonFB(Update 2021.06.12)

Post by Kuan Hsu »

At rev.452, poseidonFB:
(1) 'Show Type' with more information:
(2) Use 'Ctrl + Ins' / 'Ctrl + C' to copy it paste on annotation:

*Note:
*If we want the annotations will be not clean after compiling, set 'Options' -> 'Preference' -> 'Compiler' -> 'Show Compiler Errors/Warnings Using Annotation' = OFF
*The color of 'Show Type' could be changed, modify the editorSettings.ini:
If the color value using HEX, the FORMAT is 0xBBGGRR
dixiony

Re: FreeBasic IDE-poseidonFB(Update 2021.06.19)

Post by dixiony »

The color of the Scintilla parameter does not change after clicking Apply or Ok.

Kuan Hsu

Post by Kuan Hsu »

dixiony wrote:The color of the Scintilla parameter does not change after clicking Apply or Ok.
it is a "no use", I will hide it
dixiony

Post by dixiony »

I understood you.
One mistake and two suggestions:
1. Words in sections Keyword4 and Keyword5 are not in bold.
2. Is it possible to make all color settings in a separate file (theme)? That is, all the settings that are in the Color and Keywords tabs. And also remove all color settings from the program settings file. This will keep all color adjustments regardless of reinstallation or software updates.
3. In the hotkey settings, there is no line duplication command (Ctrl + D). Also, is it possible to add a command to delete a line, for example Ctrl + Y?
Kuan Hsu

Post by Kuan Hsu »

dixiony wrote:I understood you.
One mistake and two suggestions:
1. Words in sections Keyword4 and Keyword5 are not in bold.
2. Is it possible to make all color settings in a separate file (theme)? That is, all the settings that are in the Color and Keywords tabs. And also remove all color settings from the program settings file. This will keep all color adjustments regardless of reinstallation or software updates.
3. In the hotkey settings, there is no line duplication command (Ctrl + D). Also, is it possible to add a command to delete a line, for example Ctrl + Y?
1. I'll fix it, this issue is because of using D lexel keyword number
2. I suggest saving your own color template setting, the *.ini will place on settings/colorTemplates
3. OK, I plan to disable 'Copy' / 'Cut' / 'Paste' short-cuts, added 'Duplicate Line Up' / 'Duplication line down' / 'Delete Line'

In my test, I can use Ctrl+D to line duplication and Ctrl+L to delete a line before modify the code......
dixiony

Post by dixiony »

I didn't know about the Ctrl + L keys, thanks!
1. Ok.
2. Ok.
3. Ok.
Thank you so much for the great editor and for keeping it up to date!
dixiony

Re: FreeBasic IDE-poseidonFB(Update 2021.06.24)

Post by dixiony »

Godot game engine theme (gdscript).
Installation:
1. Place the Godot.ini file (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wnpU-O ... sp=sharing) in the editor's Settings/colorTemplates folder.
2. In the editor settings, on the Keywords tab, delete all words from the Keyword1-Keyword3 tabs, put all words in the Keyword0 tab, and in the Keyword4, Keyword5 tabs, put the words indicated in the image. Unfortunately, the editor does not preserve the arrangement of words in these tabs when changing themes and when restarting, so you have to do this every time you exit the editor.
3. It is advisable to use the monospaced font Hack.ttf: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pABOeq ... sp=sharing
Kuan Hsu

Post by Kuan Hsu »

dixiony wrote:Godot game engine theme (gdscript).
2. In the editor settings, on the Keywords tab, delete all words from the Keyword1-Keyword3 tabs, put all words in the Keyword0 tab, and in the Keyword4, Keyword5 tabs, put the words indicated in the image. Unfortunately, the editor does not preserve the arrangement of words in these tabs when changing themes and when restarting, so you have to do this every time you exit the editor.
It's because poseidon read ini then treat if right-side of = (equal sign) is null, then using the default value, keyword4/keyword5 have no default value
I'll modify it

The modified code ony 2 lines..., please test this https://www.mediafire.com/file/7bwtv090 ... xe.7z/file
dixiony

Post by dixiony »

Kuan Hsu wrote:The modified code ony 2 lines..., please test
Yes, everything works fine!
demosthenesk

Re: FreeBasic IDE-poseidonFB(Update 2021.07.31)

Post by demosthenesk »

I have installed:

cd-5.14_Linux54_64_lib
im-3.15_Linux54_64_lib
iup-3.30_Linux54_64_lib
for Ubuntu 20.04

all of those packages are at latest release for Ubuntu 20.04 LTS.

The problem is that the menu bar and icon bar are overlaped because poseidon is been built with old iup libraries and it needs rebuild.

I cant run poseidon with old iup packages and cannot build poseidon is missing instructions...

Please update iup release and release for ubuntu 20.04.
https://bitbucket.org/KuanHsu/poseidonf ... -overlaped