FreeBasic IDE-poseidonFB(Update 2019.08.11)

User projects written in or related to FreeBASIC.
diskay
Posts: 17
Joined: Jan 06, 2010 9:36
Location: china

Re: FreeBasic IDE-poseidonFB

Postby diskay » Oct 31, 2015 15:50

跟新得挺勤快,如果是用freebasic编写的就好了,可惜是D语言。

baidu translate:
With the new very diligent, if is prepared by the freebasic is good, but is the D language.
Kuan Hsu
Posts: 424
Joined: Sep 16, 2007 15:12
Location: Taiwan

Re: FreeBasic IDE-poseidonFB

Postby Kuan Hsu » Nov 01, 2015 2:36

diskay wrote:跟新得挺勤快,如果是用freebasic编写的就好了,可惜是D语言。

baidu translate:
With the new very diligent, if is prepared by the freebasic is good, but is the D language.

I think which language isn't the point, maybe I can rewrite the code using FreeBasic, but it will slow down the speed of developing this IDE~~
Kuan translate:(^^)
我想使用何種語言不是關鍵點,也許我可以用FreeBasic重寫,但是開發的速度將延宕許多
diskay
Posts: 17
Joined: Jan 06, 2010 9:36
Location: china

Re: FreeBasic IDE-poseidonFB

Postby diskay » Nov 01, 2015 13:23

日更,都快成版本帝了。
希望能加入“國際化”。
BUG:新建文件,隨便寫幾句代碼,編譯,彈出保存文件對話框,輸入文件名之後點保存,程序崩饋。
Kuan Hsu
Posts: 424
Joined: Sep 16, 2007 15:12
Location: Taiwan

Re: FreeBasic IDE-poseidonFB

Postby Kuan Hsu » Nov 01, 2015 14:38

diskay wrote:日更,都快成版本帝了。希望能加入“國際化”。
BUG:新建文件,隨便寫幾句代碼,編譯,彈出保存文件對話框,輸入文件名之後點保存,程序崩饋。

Bug fixed.( Compile crash when new file save as another file )
Kuan Hsu
Posts: 424
Joined: Sep 16, 2007 15:12
Location: Taiwan

Re: FreeBasic IDE-poseidonFB

Postby Kuan Hsu » Apr 20, 2016 14:07

noop wrote:More Shortcut-Requests:
CTRL+N: New tab --> temporary file, which should be deleted as soon as I save the code.


After half-year, it added at V0.161
St_W
Posts: 1468
Joined: Feb 11, 2009 14:24
Location: Austria
Contact:

Re: FreeBasic IDE-poseidonFB(Update 2016.4.20)

Postby St_W » Apr 24, 2016 21:23

Quite impressive. I did not have time for more intensive testing, but I tried a few features. The parsing + code suggestion feature is already quite good. I'd say your IDE is nearly on a par with (IMHO) the currently best FB IDE: FbEdit. I did not try the debugging feature yet, but I also had no idea how it has to be configured to work (does it need gdb? or fbdebugger?).

Unfortunately it is not very stable yet. It crashed several times during my short test. A reproducible situation was when loading this code from: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=24490 and typing something (e.g.: "aaaa") e.g. between "SCODE &= [...]" and "#include once".
aurelVZAB
Posts: 289
Joined: Jul 02, 2008 14:55
Location: Croatia
Contact:

Re: FreeBasic IDE-poseidonFB(Update 2016.4.20)

Postby aurelVZAB » Apr 25, 2016 7:42

hi
i want to try new poeidonFB ..so i download zip from meadiafire and
unpack then i try to run exe but i get warnning that i dont have msvcr110
so i download this file and add into folder then i try again
this time i get same message that i dont have msvcp...
i am asking what is that ?
i use win7 32 bit..so ithis version 32 bit or why i miss so many runtimes?
what i need to do?
thnx..
St_W
Posts: 1468
Joined: Feb 11, 2009 14:24
Location: Austria
Contact:

Re: FreeBasic IDE-poseidonFB(Update 2016.4.20)

Postby St_W » Apr 25, 2016 8:15

Don't install single DLLs. What you need is the Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime, Version 11; see https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2977003 for an overview.

Download and install this: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downloa ... x?id=30679 (32-bit and/or 64-bit, depending on the architecture of the application).
Kuan Hsu
Posts: 424
Joined: Sep 16, 2007 15:12
Location: Taiwan

Re: FreeBasic IDE-poseidonFB(Update 2016.4.20)

Postby Kuan Hsu » Apr 25, 2016 13:40

St_W wrote:I did not try the debugging feature yet, but I also had no idea how it has to be configured to work (does it need gdb? or fbdebugger?).

Set the gdb path( Option -> Preference -> Debugger Path ), compiler with -g and use "Ctrl + left-click" set the breakpoints, then click Debug -> Run Debug

St_W wrote:Unfortunately it is not very stable yet. It crashed several times during my short test. A reproducible situation was when loading this code from: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=24490 and typing something (e.g.: "aaaa") e.g. between "SCODE &= [...]" and "#include once".

Please check the issue still be reproduced if turn off the parser or not?
St_W
Posts: 1468
Joined: Feb 11, 2009 14:24
Location: Austria
Contact:

Re: FreeBasic IDE-poseidonFB(Update 2016.4.20)

Postby St_W » Apr 25, 2016 20:24

Kuan Hsu wrote:
St_W wrote:Unfortunately it is not very stable yet. It crashed several times during my short test. A reproducible situation was when loading this code from: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=24490 and typing something (e.g.: "aaaa") e.g. between "SCODE &= [...]" and "#include once".

Please check the issue still be reproduced if turn off the parser or not?

The issue does not occur when the parser is disabled.
c-sanchez
Posts: 115
Joined: Dec 06, 2012 0:38

Re: FreeBasic IDE-poseidonFB(Update 2016.4.20)

Postby c-sanchez » Apr 26, 2016 5:22

The latest versions not working on Windows XP?
I have a error: The procedure entry point GetTickCount64 could not be located in the dynamic link library Kernel32.dll
Kuan Hsu
Posts: 424
Joined: Sep 16, 2007 15:12
Location: Taiwan

Re: FreeBasic IDE-poseidonFB(Update 2016.4.20)

Postby Kuan Hsu » Apr 26, 2016 17:25

c-sanchez wrote:The latest versions not working on Windows XP?
I have a error: The procedure entry point GetTickCount64 could not be located in the dynamic link library Kernel32.dll


Please try:(Need VC++ 2010 redistributable)
http://www.mediafire.com/download/hqp1jjj2x5fbftg/poseidonFB_dll10.7z
Kuan Hsu
Posts: 424
Joined: Sep 16, 2007 15:12
Location: Taiwan

Re: FreeBasic IDE-poseidonFB(Update 2016.4.20)

Postby Kuan Hsu » Apr 26, 2016 17:29

St_W wrote:The issue does not occur when the parser is disabled.


Please try V0.162( I'm not sure fixed the issue already)
PS. V0.162 is already upload
aurelVZAB
Posts: 289
Joined: Jul 02, 2008 14:55
Location: Croatia
Contact:

Re: FreeBasic IDE-poseidonFB(Update 2016.4.20)

Postby aurelVZAB » Apr 26, 2016 22:39

maybe I can rewrite the code using FreeBasic, but it will slow down the speed of developing this IDE

that is in fact excellent idea...maybe you can rewrite one of older versions ,i mean simplier and of course with
code parser which i found looking excellent...
I also think that you will have less problems with FB version because there is no need for C++ runtimes...
OR if you dont have time ..do you can rewrite just code parser as very good example i think
that have such a parser in FB would be great to have .
aurelVZAB
Posts: 289
Joined: Jul 02, 2008 14:55
Location: Croatia
Contact:

Re: FreeBasic IDE-poseidonFB(Update 2016.4.20)

Postby aurelVZAB » Apr 26, 2016 23:34

Ok i finally download this C++ redistributable and FBPoseidon run right now..good
then i open one FB file ..hmmm it looks that code parser not repond then i open one o2 file
again parser in left treeview not show anything
then after i click one one button app just crush..
by the way syntax coloring work excellent!

Return to “Projects”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests