IUP_FB_EDITOR (simple development environment)

User projects written in or related to FreeBASIC.
VANYA

Re: IUP_FB_EDITOR (simple development environment)

Post by VANYA »

Hi dodicat!
dodicat wrote:Quick runs I use mostly, I see that your build options do not apply to quick run.
In IUP_FB_EDITOR have a QUICK RUN , but it's not custom , just a quick run :)
dodicat wrote: Also, but not too important really, if I run this code in fbide:

Code: Select all

#lang "qb"
#include "fbgfx.bi"

The file fbgfx.bi file springs up in a new window.
Other ides I have tested do not bring up an offending include file.
In IUP_FB_EDITOR also there is a option , is invoked via CTRL+LEFT CLICK MOUSE (if you set the path to the INCLUDE directory in the settings)

-------------------------

@ALL

Editor update. Was a mistake on Linux when instead of a file drag-drop folder in the editor. So much time to write in the editor , only now this error came out ...
nov79

Post by nov79 »

Updated to your new version.
Kuan Hsu

Post by Kuan Hsu »

VANYA wrote:
c-sanchez wrote:Nice editor, just make smaller the tabs height please
This size in height is obtained due to the "close" buttons. These buttons I consider myself handy , so I put up with appearance.
Try using:

IupSetAttribute( tabs, "TABSPADDING", "x2" )
to adjust the tabs title size. (Default size is "10x10" )
VANYA

Post by VANYA »

Kuan Hsu wrote: Try using:

IupSetAttribute( tabs, "TABSPADDING", "x2" )
to adjust the tabs title size. (Default size is "10x10" )
Yes, it works. I read the documentation when I was looking for how to do it, but I failed to understand. Thank you very much! By the way do you know if there's a built-in ability of the TABS to perform the operation DRAG-DROP ?
nov79

Post by nov79 »

I just notice I don't have to run sudo ldconfig /usr/lib64 each time I start fbnp anymore.
Kuan Hsu

Post by Kuan Hsu »

VANYA wrote:By the way do you know if there's a built-in ability of the TABS to perform the operation DRAG-DROP ?
IupFlatTabs not support D&D, but we can do it by other ways.
Like I did in poseidonFB, I used a IupZBox container which include an empty IupLabel(support DRAPFILES_CB) and IupFlatTabs, when the program lanched, it showed the empty IupLabel, we can D&D a file to empty IupLabel then create an IupScintilla object in IupFlatTabs and switch the IupZbox to show the tab, the IupScintilla also support DRAGFLES, if we D&D a file into an existed IupScintilla, create a new IupScintilla in tabs and change the focus.

You can check the source code of poseidonFB^^
VANYA

Post by VANYA »

Kuan Hsu wrote:
VANYA wrote:By the way do you know if there's a built-in ability of the TABS to perform the operation DRAG-DROP ?
IupFlatTabs not support D&D, but we can do it by other ways.
Like I did in poseidonFB, I used a IupZBox container which include an empty IupLabel(support DRAPFILES_CB) and IupFlatTabs, when the program lanched, it showed the empty IupLabel, we can D&D a file to empty IupLabel then create an IupScintilla object in IupFlatTabs and switch the IupZbox to show the tab, the IupScintilla also support DRAGFLES, if we D&D a file into an existed IupScintilla, create a new IupScintilla in tabs and change the focus.

You can check the source code of poseidonFB^^
Thanks for the clarification!
VANYA

Post by VANYA »

Hi ALL!

Update Editor.

ADDED:

1) move tabs (thanks WQ for code)
2) now the parser supports a block OPERATOR-END OPERATOR . The implementation of the parser is complete , now only bug fixes (if you will).
3) in the preview window (side window) added the ability to output: UNIONS, OPERATORS, PROPERTIES

FIXED:

1) Size of tabs is reduced in height (thanks for the tip Kuan Hsu )
2) Slight code improvements and minor bug fixes
nov79

Post by nov79 »

VANYA wrote:Hi ALL!

Update Editor.

ADDED:

1) move tabs (thanks WQ for code)
2) now the parser supports a block OPERATOR-END OPERATOR . The implementation of the parser is complete , now only bug fixes (if you will).
3) in the preview window (side window) added the ability to output: UNIONS, OPERATORS, PROPERTIES

FIXED:

1) Size of tabs is reduced in height (thanks for the tip Kuan Hsu )
2) Slight code improvements and minor bug fixes
Updated to the latest version. Anyway, how to change the theme (text background, color scheme...)? It's always black. I want to be able to select between dark and light theme. Thanks.
VANYA

Post by VANYA »

nov79 wrote:Updated to the latest version. Anyway, how to change the theme (text background, color scheme...)? It's always black. I want to be able to select between dark and light theme. Thanks.
video: https://yadi.sk/i/zqcUtOCe9mNB4w
D.J.Peters

Post by D.J.Peters »

good job so far

joshy
nov79

Post by nov79 »

VANYA wrote:
nov79 wrote:Updated to the latest version. Anyway, how to change the theme (text background, color scheme...)? It's always black. I want to be able to select between dark and light theme. Thanks.
video: https://yadi.sk/i/zqcUtOCe9mNB4w
Thanks.
VANYA

Post by VANYA »

D.J.Peters wrote:good job so far
Thank you for your kind words.

---------------------------------------
Again update:

1) Added the ability to return to the previous place, after moving to the place of declaring a variable using the CTRL+SHIFT+F2 key combination

2) Added the ability to display information about the block (function, constructor, property, ...) in which the cursor is currently located on the F6 key. This is especially true in volumetric functions. It looks something like this:

3) Rewritten encoding algorithm. Earlier, the editor tried by all possible means ICONV to load the text in the specified encoding, regardless of errors, etc. Now, if it is impossible to load in the specified encoding, the editor will ask "There is no way to convert to the specified encoding. The editor may try to convert to 1 out of 120 possible encodings. To begin?" . As a result, it will take turns trying to convert the text using all possible encodings. Also, in the "FILE" menu and in the "SETTINGS" menu, a total of 4 menu items related to the encoding are added

4) The parser can now also read links of the form: DIM BYREF aaaaa AS LONG (alas, I forgot about them when I wrote the parser).
VANYA

Post by VANYA »

Hi all!

Updated the editor. Errors fixed.
Makoto WATANABE

Post by Makoto WATANABE »

Dear VANYA;

I found that your IUP_FB_EDITOR has improved a lot.
I was very impressed that the Japanese Lang file was being modified accordingly.
I updated it with minor modifications.
http://makoto-watanabe.main.jp/zJP.cfg

Thank you for your continued support.