This is FreeBASIC 1.01.0. There are several bug fixes and some new, 64bit-capable bindings - check out the changelog.txt.
Please note that the 64bit versions are not fully complete: many .bi files are excluded because they are not 64bit-capable yet.
- FreeBASIC-1.01.0-win32.exe (installer), or as .zip archive, or as .7z archive - 32bit version
- FreeBASIC-1.01.0-win64.zip, or as .7z archive - 64bit version
- Win32 build that should also work on older Windows systems: .zip archive, or as .7z archive - for older 32bit Windows systems if the normal package doesn't work
- gcc-4.9.1-for-FB-win32-gengcc.zip - 32bit gcc for installation into the FB-win32 package, in case you want to use -gen gcc.
- fbc-1.01.0-win32.zip, or as .7z archive - for installation into an existing 32bit MinGW-w64 toolchain
- fbc-1.01.0-win64.zip, or as .7z archive - for installation into an existing 64bit MinGW-w64 toolchain
- FreeBASIC-1.01.0-linux-x86.tar.gz, or as .tar.xz archive - 32bit x86 version
- FreeBASIC-1.01.0-linux-x86_64.tar.gz, or as .tar.xz archive - 64bit x86_64 version
- Run sudo ./install.sh -i to install into /usr/local, if wanted.
- FB-manual-1.01.0-html.zip - Offline HTML pages (start at 00index.html)
- FB-manual-1.01.0-fbhelp.zip - For the fbhelp program (QB-like help viewer)
- FB-manual-1.01.0-txt.zip - As one .txt file, for printing to paper
- .tar.gz | .tar.xz | .zip | .7z
You can always find the latest FB source code in the fbc Git repository: