my personal site dedicated to chatbots

General discussion for topics related to the FreeBASIC project or its community.
ron77

my personal site dedicated to chatbots

Post by ron77 »

hi

here is a link to my personal site "chatbots-collection" dedicated to chatbos and basic programming it has a small forum a link page a youtube demo page and some opening statement... this is just - i hope - the start...

https://sites.google.com/view/chatbots-collection/home

p.s. - sadly my edge browser says that my site is considered a "suspicious site" and blocks me from entering it :(

so anyway if anyone is interested I'll just provide the URL for my forum which is also dedicated to chatbots in different programming languages including FreeBASIC:

https://chatbot-collection.freeforums.net/

ron77
Last edited by ron77 on Jun 10, 2021 6:18, edited 4 times in total.
Tourist Trap

Re: my personal site dedicated to chatbots

Post by Tourist Trap »

Cool stuf :)
wallyg

Post by wallyg »

I am currently looking into doing a project using a chatbot. Saw your old entry and tried it. Sadly nothing exists anymore. Is there a new site or somewhere I could get the information talked about here?

Wally
ron77

Post by ron77 »

Hello wallyg

Well, to help you, I've uploaded to dropbox (and given here a download link) my most advanced chatbot, "chatbot Danny v1.1.6.2" I worked on it for a year or so and still developing it. It's a GUI +TTS chatbot originally developed under Linux and wine. Now I continue to build it on windows 11. It's a chatbot with many features (like a chatbot on steroids). It's GNU Licensed, and most of the time, it was on GitHub; however, I deleted my account there, so all development is now local on my drive. Some of the commands and features are listed in the readme file, and some are hidden -

Chatbot Danny is supposed to be "a homage and tribute to an old friend of mine," the real Danny, and is supposed to be a companion chatbot (desktop app)

If you are looking for a forum or site dedicated to freeBASIC chatbots, there aren't any unless you would like to join "RetroCoders Community Forum" (There is also a discord server) and start a thread over there dedicated to chatbots.

Here is the dropbox download link (it's a zip file) : -------------- deleted

happy holidays
Kind Regards
Ron77
Last edited by ron77 on Dec 27, 2022 17:32, edited 1 time in total.
wallyg

Post by wallyg »

Thank you. I have downloaded it and will try it out later this week.

Have a great holiday.

Wally