FrontEnd GDB for freebasic

User projects written in or related to FreeBASIC.
VANYA

Re: FrontEnd GDB for freebasic

Post by VANYA »

Dinosaur wrote:Hi VANYA
you just looked bad.
Something lost in translation?. You probably meant "you didn't look close enough" because for a Dinosaur I look pretty good :)
My wife always tells me to have a girly look.
Hi Dinosaur!

Yes, unfortunately automatic translators distort the meaning and cannot convey the meaning of what is written correctly. Of course, it was not about your health. What I meant to say is that you have not gone through all the directories in the archive.
VANYA

Post by VANYA »

I started debugging a Unicode program under Windows here and it did not work out. As it turned out, when writing, I generally forgot that this might be needed for Windows. In general, I tried to correct this shortcoming. Now it seems that under Windows you can debug Unicode programs. Under Linux, unfortunately, only programs in UTF8. I tried to debug UTF32 , but GDB through PIPE returns something incomprehensible. It was too lazy to understand, especially since no one saves the source code in UTF32 on FB.
VANYA

Post by VANYA »

Updated:

1) Added the ability to attach to an existing process
2) The "Command" dialog now does not close after each command, but waits for the user to close it
3) Fixed some bugs and shortcomings
4) Added a small Readme file to make it clear how to install and configure
VANYA

Post by VANYA »

Updated:

1) Added hotkeys for frequently used functions
2) Added the ability to delete all breakpoints
3) Fixed navigation using the TAB key for the interface (window9 should be the latest version)
4) Fixed filled regions memory