String Function replace() - Replace all occurrences of one character with another

Post your FreeBASIC source, examples, tips and tricks here. Please don’t post code without including an explanation.
Makoto WATANABE

Re: String Function replace() - Replace all occurrences of one character with another

Post by Makoto WATANABE »

Dear fxm;

Thanks for your quick reply.
Using 'replace ()' that you taught me, I was able to replace characters of Japanese strings.
I am very grateful to you.
dmontaine

Re: String Function replace() - Replace all occurrences of one character with another

Post by dmontaine »

That is why I love posting routines, even if not perfect. Often end up getting something back that is even better even better.
dmontaine

Post by dmontaine »

@deltarho

Thanks for posting the link to Paul Squires string routines. When I did a search, I did not find that posting. One nice thing about posting routines, even if similar ones have been posted in the past, is that it refreshes the current listings, and someone will always point out where related information can be found in prior postings.

Thanks!