In the spirit of inspiring your creations of all-new 2d-games in FB, I just created my own GitHub.

General discussion for topics related to the FreeBASIC project or its community.
Adigun A. Polack

In the spirit of inspiring your creations of all-new 2d-games in FB, I just created my own GitHub.

Post by Adigun A. Polack »

Hello again, each and every one of you amazing people in the FreeBASIC community!!! ;)

After some difficulty and wrestling a little bit with learning how to use GitHub, I finally made my brand-new account there just now on the main basis of inspiring you all to create exciting new 2d games in FreeBASIC... and also of putting the TRUE spark and passion right back into doing such in an easy-to-use, no-frills manner. That is where my original game-/sound-creation repositories come in, and as of right now, I only have one in FB so far: FBFMlib for FB DOS.

My main GitHub page I have *just* created a few hours ago (at the time of me writing this very post!) can now be reached right here:
...and as I continue to learn about the basic ins-and-outs of GitHub, this will soon ultimately be the main, main official new home of AFlib III on Windows and Linux!!! :mrgreen:

In the meantime, do enjoy the start of what could well-be one of the most important repositories for helping you create your absolute best indeed when it comes to making your programmings of your next all-new game in FreeBASIC come to life in a huge and most creatively awesome way, and thank you so much again for your wonderful support, everyone!!!